Jack's intro

Forums Introduce Yourself Jack's intro

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jack Kidgell 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jack Kidgell
    Keymaster

If you have taken the time to read this I would like to firstly welcome you to the SatHub and secondly thank you for being a part of our community. I am Jack a keen learner about nano-satellites and a co-founder of the SatHub. It has been a pleasure working with Steve to turn our idea into a reality creating a website to bring interested people together to share and learn about incredible technology. Whilst lacking the technical knowledge of Steve I have always had a passion for learning and a fascination for the final frontier of space. The opportunity to be involved in the early phases of a growing commercial space industry is an exciting and motivating prospect.

With a legal and accounting background I am excited to help SatHub explore new aspects of the nano-satellite industry and help generate new services for the nano-sat community. I look forward to engaging with you in the future.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jack Kidgell.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.