Hi I'm Steven!

Forums Introduce Yourself Hi I'm Steven!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Steven Despotellis 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi All!

Welcome to SatHub 🙂 I’m Steven, and along with Jack we’ve created what we hope will become a central platform for nanosatellite discussion, connection and learning. I’m not going to bore you with my background as you can find a description in our ‘Meet the Team’ page. While I have helped design and build a 1U cubesat in the recent years, I am by no means an expert on nano-satellites – however I am very enthusiastic about the opportunities they offer and I want to share that with the world.

Please take a look around the forum and I encourage you to post about anything space related that takes your fancy. I’ve found online forums to be really helpful when tackling technical projects, learning about particular topics and just connecting with other like-minded people around the world. My dream is to grow this site into a one-stop shop for nano-satellite advice and know-how, as I wish something like that existed when I was going through the process of developing a CubeSat.

We want to know who you are and encourage you to share your experiences with us
    Looking forward to some lively discussion 🙂

S.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.